Welcome

This is my Blog, on it I simply write stuff that I feel like writing about. You'll find it heavily slanted towards tech, games, entertainment and the like. I write about other stuff too, and somethings I write about things. I also do photography, the link is on your right.

Tuesday 31 July 2012

ENTERTAINMENT

I would like to start this post with a quote from one of the most profoundly deep and inspirational characters of our time:

Ho ho ho Hooooooooooooo! Fiction can be fun, but I find the reference section a little more enlightening.

-Ace Ventura

It's no secret that I have be known to indulge in a book or ten.  There's no telling what kind of excitement and adventure you are in for when you crack the cover of a new book.  No telling what kind of crazy characters you will be introduced to, or get re-acquainted with.  However, I must say that it doesn't always have to be make believe to be fun.  I find there is all kinds of entertainment to be had in non-fiction books, you just have to look a little bit harder.  You just may learn something along the way as well.
That being said, I though I'd share some of my favourite non-fiction works that are just plain fun to read:

death-by-black-hole_mttc68116609good-to-great1200px-Outliers
Freakonomicsmagic-of-reality200px-Thetippingpoint9780470261965

Those are just a few of the many if have enjoyed.
Know anymore I should look into?  Let’s know in the comments!

-jer

No comments:

Post a Comment